transdada

poetics, time, body disruption and marginally queer solutions

Sunday, September 12, 2004

I apoligize... I woke up late.. spent all day with my parnter
cleaning the space, getting ready for
Rob Halpern's post book release reading party and I am runing out the door to yoga... yea yoga...

so, if you are in SF Sunday, September 12 at 4:30 pm
come to Modern Times Books (888 Valencia at 20th)
and hear Robs reading of RUMORED PLACE, from KRUPSKAYA
...

this is one of the best books I have read (ever), I cherish this book. not only is this great writing, but it is beautifully written. writing into being the grande utopian revolution of the soul.. if this is not in everyone hands or back pockets the revolution will not happen....

.

the Party will follow at our home:
kari & Fran's:
3435 Cesar Chavez
SF 5:30ish...pm

also, please check out
some of my poems at Poet's Corner


I will be back an put of the queer news of the day late..

peace now.
love
kari

ps
about half way down @ the jim side blog
there is a vote for Visitor Poll for Five Finalists Bloggers of the Year... lets put a queer there.. for the oiled biper... (my names near the bottom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home