transdada

poetics, time, body disruption and marginally queer solutions

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Drag queen, priest, beer bottle-(SA)  
Jan Taljaard


George - A "dispute" between a transvestite and an Anglican priest was postponed on Friday until December 2 in George magistrate's court to allow the prosecution to establish whether the priest's fingerprints appear on a beer bottle he is alleged to have thrown at the gay sex worker.

In a boisterous court hearing, sex worker Muered Michaels demanded, among other things, to be addressed as "miss" by the magistrate and later refused to reply to the defence's questions.

The priest, Keith Muller, is appearing on an assault charge.

Michaels testified that he had kept the beer bottle from an alleged incident on April 22 when Muller is claimed to have thrown the bottle at him and then threatened, with a finger sign, that he would shoot and kill him.



~

Church blames gays for storm
By Crystal Bonvillian
Montgomery Advertiser
Source: Equality Alabama

"Thank God for Ivan."

That is the slogan Montgomery residents might see on signs later this month when members of a Kansas church come to town for an anti-gay protest.

Shirley Phelps-Roper, lawyer for and member of Westboro Baptist Church, said the congregation believes the hurricane was God's punishment for homosexuality.

"Who do you think sent that storm?" Roper asked. "The Lord sent it as righteous judgement."



~

Five men will face trial for hate crime
Door County bar fight involved local gay couple
By Paul Brinkmann
Gannett Wisconsin Newspapers


STURGEON BAY — The five men facing hate-crime charges stemming from a June 6 bar fight are now facing trial in Door County Circuit Court.



~

Activists launch mail effort against proposal
GENESEE COUNTY
THE FLINT JOURNAL FIRST EDITION
By Elizabeth Shaw


The Genesee County chapter of Parents, Family and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) is launching a mail campaign to inform voters about the potential impact on civil rights of Michigan's proposed constitutional amendment against gay marriage and other forms of civil union.

The public is invited to bring their address books and help address postcards at 3 p.m. Sunday in the fellowship hall downstairs at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Flint, on Ballenger Highway just south of Miller Road.


21 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees health insurance chicago
. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is health insurance chicago
site/blog. It pretty much covers health insurance chicago
related stuff.

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger freesxpar said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger freesxpar said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Site where you can Find sex partnerTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a advertising internet source traffic trafficsource.us site/blog. It pretty much covers advertising internet source traffic trafficsource.us related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Hi kari, I stopped by your page in my efforts to do some research plastic surgery in pic. I have been thinking about having a procedure for a couple of years now. Your this post caught my eye and I thought I would stop by. Its been a little hare to find good information on plastic surgery in pic, I think you would agree. Great information you have here and thank for the read!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Erik Mann said...

I was searching for blogs that had Dallas, TX in them and came across yours. I live in Dallas and have a self defense school. I like the posts on your blog, so I've bookmarked it to stop back by periodically. Take care.

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Tom said...

Hey nice to read what you have to say. I am out searching for information plastic surgery in philadelphia and stumbled across your page. My wife is thinking about going under the knife and I am trying to find out as much information as I can. Anyway kari the this post of your page caught my interest and I thought I would stop by to see if you had any information on plastic surgery in philadelphia. Hey, great page and thanks for the read.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger all about news and such said...

I just came across your blog about coverage infertility insurance and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about coverage infertility insurance so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by coverage infertility insurance

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger blaze said...

Great site very informative topics on medical health insurance.
I have been working on a site about medical health insurance
and would be very pleased if you would take a look and let me know what you think.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Larry said...

I think my wife has lost her mind. She wants to go under the knife and that scares me. So I am out search for information on plastic surgery in pic. I saw your this post and thought I would give your page a quick peek to see if you had any information on plastic surgery in pic. Though it was not a perfect fit kari I think your page is great.
Thank You!!!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a web site promotion internet marketing site/blog. It pretty much covers web site promotion internet marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a executive list mailing site/blog. It pretty much covers executive list mailing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, you blog is funny and informative. I have a website about improving your adult sex life. Please visit if you want to enjoy sex more in a proper way.

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Freddies Blog said...

Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free on how you can do the same!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger clandis said...

A good resource for the fraud g stock for getting results. Or just buy the domain name if you're interested in the topic of fraud g stock .

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Sasha said...

Hello, I came to your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I have a web site and bolg about integration internet marketing strategy so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger adam hoallow said...

Hi kari,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on sun protection rash guards but found your post: this post to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about sun protection rash guards I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger blaze said...

Great site very informative topics on blue cross medical insurance.
I have been working on a site about blue cross medical insurance
and would be very pleased if you would take a look and let me know what you think.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger kyle phillup said...

Hi kari,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on child spf protection but found your post: this post to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about child spf protection I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger kyle phillup said...

kari, I need a little inspiration... I've read your post 'this post', I enjoyed it so I decided to comment. I've been thinking about my blog and how there are all these people posting strange comments there. Maybe you understand, I'm not sure, but it's tiring to read the numbers of comments that don't have much to do with my stuff. My normal womens rash guards website never suffers this because it just sells womens rash guards and isn't a blog. Do you have any ideas for how to stop the cluttering of non-relevant comments? Thanks for your great blog. Tips are always welcome...

good day -

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home