transdada

poetics, time, body disruption and marginally queer solutions

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

for those who missed the reading in NYC... here is a section from my last pome I read in both philly and NYC...


(from:) obedience


the blood rushes through my limbs - this is a fortuitous moment: I have a ratchet in each hand and nothing to do. the system lines up, pumps through my heart and hands - questions rise and fall. everyone is waiting for something, a social process, various forms to fill in, a cybernetic coup d’etat. pronouns are lost then found or never invented or intended. the cultural elite play safe, with stick familiar.


during a fire drill, everyone freezes, I feel a rush of blood, turn pale, fall over. there is not enough boats to go around, someone will constantly be cold - everyone will steal anything and name it a different thing. perfectly trimmed hedges, extend loans in the hypothalamus. the hypothalamus holds the answer in deep suspense for another year. the radius of the sun may or may not change. hours are handed out to the poor. no hands, but coins; no coins, but gutters; not gutters, but always. a month has gone by, the sea is at our feet. it is not our feet, it is a dvd. there is a noble sound for 3.42 seconds; which can be put on random or repeat. I forget to remember remembering. I can not trust my memory; too many sticky after thoughts, too many after nouns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home