transdada

poetics, time, body disruption and marginally queer solutions

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

your past records present state

don’t tell me, remember; especially me; and those derrying-do’s and don'ts; neither being or trying. neither failing or knowing knowing, like the shirt tail on my back. having achieved a certain sense of . . . how do you say it . . . speaking in place. I, always with reservation, go politely before and / or after whatever makes you happy; return to my blank memory for departure . . . at times, I am so bored with the entire event, whatever it maybe, I forget to remember. so, I move on to either the piano or place. just today, while thinking about my thinking; I was thinking, if only I had a thought of my own; I thought, if I had mouth like you, a professional profile that can be stroked and especially those ever expanding pig’s feet, then, I thought, then, time would be small in each direction. but alas, just pickles and hope . . . I guess that’s it . . . pickles and hope. beyond that . . . well, there is / was another some point of view, where the the other one or another who formed something, and did something, but they never knew anything like television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home