transdada

poetics, time, body disruption and marginally queer solutions

Thursday, December 04, 2003

a floating johnny on the pot

call me a cunt mouth horror rag cock bitch after birth old worn dish hag - a witch you can burn at the stake - call me stupid retarded - call me fagot freak bitch queer whore, thats right I have done things for dinero you can't even get your mouth around, homo, yes; lesbo, yes; dyke, sissy boy, demented yes, yes yes - asphyxiate me with gender disorder with transvestic fetish paraphilia not otherwise specified; with anorexia nervosa not otherwise specified with psychopathic schizod sicko potty mouthed lock stock and barrel - a love that dare not speak its name, crime against nature, humanity, what the fuck - incubus and succubus tramp rolled into one off color pervert telephone sex simulator water sports zoophaic creaming my jeans fucking intercourse jerk off bull dyke closet queen, drag queen, call me flaky queen for a day, I am the king smegma and dirty little fist fuck androgynous bearded clam out of the closet punk tribade bunghole clit crack castrated freak homosexual, a homosexual, a homosexual, a homosexual limp wristed poof transsssssSEXual invert unsexual slut surrogate stud piece of meat; yes that right I am rough and ready dirty fag hag, a flaming gender fuck latent in my leather scene sapphist twinkly vegetable bugger well-hung boxed beaver dental dam and yes yes yes my mother should have had abortion..call me bad horrible guilty sinful trader betrayer normal cccock sucking consevative PC blood sucking sex change tofu head communist anarchist dishonorably discharged mental retard undesirable ...it does not matter I am the grease paint in a cheap operetta off broadway and it on ever single day and I am the star...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home