transdada

poetics, time, body disruption and marginally queer solutions

Sunday, November 02, 2003

this is a new - I am new at this bloggering.... and after reading so many for so long, I will have to see how it develops, right now a composite of hits - that hit me, my work and others..

not sure how to do the links with my mac so if no one is reading this please send suggestions... if not not - I will just list URL.

in the means, time continues.. the light is gray or was and I slammed down last years version of the sopranos... no tv.. just Imacisms... with a dvd.. with limited viewing potential... still, the sopranos do make for a good weekend of cheap entertainment...

I put out a call for for short comments on the connection for correct spelling and gender... if you have any thoughts .. send them a long..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home