transdada

poetics, time, body disruption and marginally queer solutions

Friday, November 07, 2003

my skin is clear I can see the sky
from: iduna, 2003, obooks


it was a minor negation, it was a dream, I turned left in spite of itself, it weathered, in the spirit of itself, as was predicted - chrome pretenders on a neon blue horizontal - las vegas was my mother, jean dubuffet was a name - they were all marching to las vegas - you see, you buy, I see, I want, I want to die - bury me in las vegas, spread my ashes in las vegas, make me over in your las vegas image - a penny for your mortality rate - pennies from heaven, spare cash from bruised buttresses - we are at war over - we all play in las vegas - we stopped and had soup after the chase scene - the criminals formed an interplay between the plot and the local diner - a trace left me everything - moloch, and the one called moderate devotion were there - it was a sloe gin fizz my way over permanent free roulette - give me las vegas to go - you are all form all form is emptiness, las vegas is my emptiness, my eyes and ears - I had parents with no face names just faces - for me it all started in a room with plastic cement and a former self - I met you behind the ministry of shrubbery - oh keep me warm with your long arms - las vegas is out tonight, the sky is bright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home