transdada

poetics, time, body disruption and marginally queer solutions

Sunday, November 30, 2003

from: succubus in my pocket

within a zero countdown I turn to w.w.w -
-I want to wake up where we left off and dream in a different state.
-what do you mean?
-I’ve done it before, from the beginning of time, past the nearly fathered fathers to the black ice to now and once again, but I do not remember that.
-which means?
-its all held on the grassy knoll, now held within museum that contains the ten most significant events, in the room next onto another long march.
-before what?
-it was a group of panelist trying to come up with verbing nouns that could occupy my unique position.
-which matters?
-I was offered near endorsements and hundreds of useful products, just to take a position on any position.
-before what?
-exchange of skin samples, rights to my maturation process for a period of time, all I had to do was live as a six foot square container to determine length or time and what affect certain pajoratives had on me. *yes yes yes they said we will give you a two life times worth of pimple cream and wart removal.*

just then the elevator arrives as time was about to run off by itself; jumping on before those dressed in correct strategies where able to press through, we both press indifferent locations in one of many subbasements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home